Here are a few tips for setting the right foundation when following up with your prospects. Remember to show your prospects the same respect that you would expect by:
- Being on time for the call or meeting. Not early or late.
- Making sure it is still a good time
- Respecting your prospect’ss time.
- Getting to the point. Don’t talk about the weather. Their time is limited so don’t waste it.
- Being prepared for the call. Success occurs when opportunity meets preparation.
- Listening to them. Remember when you talk, you are only repeating what you know; but, when you listen you learn something new.
- Create a next step. Plan your next move because every step contributes towards your success.
- Deliver on your promises and follow up. People don’t respect you for making a promise, but respect you for keeping it. Just because a prospect isn’t ready now, doesn’t mean they will never be.
The difference between being a promoter and a sales professional comes down to organization and process. Predict and plan what you need to do in order to hit your targets. Promoters talk in circle and never really accomplish anything tangible or quantifiable.
CloseFox takes the guess work out of sales follow up. It helps sales teams hunt targets, read minds and win deals by utilizing sales and marketing content to better track prospect engagement and deliver easy to use analytics and recommendations. Allowing you to follow up with the right prospect at the right time with the right message. Unlike other tools CloseFox helps you win more deals by taking the guess work out of sales follow ups.